Take a deep breath
and dive into Utila Scuba Diving Tours
During your stay on Utila, we would be delighted to share our love for scuba diving with you. At Tank’d Pro Dive Center, we don’t teach in large groups like other dive centers. Instead, we keep our classes to 4 students or less to offer you a safe and pleasurable experience. We would be delighted to help you achieve all your scuba goals! Join us for our daily Utila Scuba Diving Tours.
Looking for fun dives? Looking for decompression diving opportunities? Look no further. We have everything needed for recreational, sidemount, twinset and rebreather diving.
Need gear? No problem. We keep our rental gear in like-new condition or if you prefer to purchase new gear, we have a fully stocked scuba shop on the property.
We dive on the North Side of the island whenever possible.Here we can see a very health reef and an abundance of sea life. We can stay shallow or easily have you down to your maximum certification depth of 30,40, 50, 60 or even to 100m.
- 2 – Tank dive – $70
- Night Dive – $45
- Nitrox – $10/tank
- 2 – Tank Lionfish Hunt – $75
- Gear Rental – $15/day
- Lionfish Spear Rental – $10/day
- Decompression Dives – $100/dive with Instructor
- Deep Sea Fishing – $75/half day or $150/full day
- 1/2 Day Trip to Cayes – $15/pp (min 4) or $100/day
- Packages of 10 Dives – 5% off
- Packages of 20 Dives – 10% off
- Instructors/Dive Organizers Stay & Dive for Free with 8 Divers or More